[APD] Re: Changing GH

So lets see, if I'm getting this right, its a 12 gallon tank with 1.5
inches of Flourite only for the substrate, nothing else in the tank has any
calcium or magnesium in it except the Flourish Tabs, and you are topping
off with distilled water. If that's the case then it sure looks like it has
to be the Fourish Tabs after all, especially since they are near the
surface and you have twice as many as necessary. I still think its not a
big deal with the harder water and it will eventually go back down with
regular water changes. Small tanks are prone to rapid changes.

--- Eric