Re: [APD] Remove center brace from 75-gallon

If you do rely on fans to be able to maintain the
sturctural integrity of your aquarium, then keep in mind
that they are mechanicl devices and some day will not
perform no matter how they are wired.  It might be years if
they are good fans, but someday they will fail.

Distance between light and tank is a surer thing than fans.
 Space almost never wears out during the normal life of an
aquarium  ;-)  .

Scott H.