Re: [APD] Remove center brace from 75-gallon

I don't know who made you tank but the manufacturers
usually employ braces so that the glass panels can be
thinner, the tank lighter, the view clearer, and so on.
There are ways to design tanks so that they do not need
center braces but those tanks usually do not have center
braces -- them that does needs 'em.

If you remove the brace, the glass will bow out much more
than with the brace, and either the frame or the glass will
probably break right away or soon, that is, if you put
water in the tank.

Scott H.