[APD] CO2 overdose

I have a mixer J CO2 reactor on my 72 gallon tank - M3 used to sell them but don't anymore, and I don't know if anybody else does. One thing I've noticed about it is there is a limit to home much CO2 it can handle at one time - if the CO2 is turned up too high, the reactor just fills with CO2. It seems that at KH of 5, the reactor can't handle more than the 20-30 ppm of CO2 which is generally recommended. I find that it gives me great peace of mind to know that if I mess up on my settings, the worse that will happen is a reactor 1/2 filled with CO2.

-Rachel