[APD] Re: CO2 at night

Shireen,

Back when the economy was good and money was no object, I bought a solenoid for my tank (from M3, as it turns out). I used it for a about 6 months, and then took it out because it seemed to be causing problems (it wasn't). Anyway, I saw no difference in plant/fish growth/health with & without the solenoid, and it is on my list of "things I bought when I was starting out that it turned out I didn't need". Along with the bubble counter and lots and lots of tank additives.

-Rachel