[APD] RE: Flourish excel

I use Excel in my 7 gallon, low light, slower growth tank. I don't really
have room for a CO2 set-up- even a small DIY one- here on my desk. I have
good results with it growing Java moss and fern, a bunch of crypt species,
R. inidca and a few other plants. I dose it in small amounts daily, rather
than the once a week dose that is recommended on the bottle. I would tend to
think it might get expensive to use on a larger tank, tho- especially if it
was a high growth set-up, as you'd be using a lot more than the ~1 ml/day I
use.  For this little tank, tho, I like the Excel just fine.

-Mak
  In the now getting chilly New Hampshire, USA
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
Updates 8/31/03

CT State Chili Cook-off, Sept. 20, 2003
East Shore Park, New Haven, CT