Re: [APD] Custom SeaLife Moonlites

Dave, if you get a moment and have the ability, how about some pictures to look at. I don't think I could ever go that route, but I'm really interested in
what it looks like.

Thanks,
Jamie <"\\\><

> From: Dgrim62 at cs_com
> Subject: [APD] Custom SeaLife Moonlites

> I incorporated four of them in my canopy, each mounted on the metal square
> the mogul socket of the halide bulb attaches to. I run them off one transformer.
> They look great. I have them come on when the halides turn off and yes, it
> looks like moonlight in a body of water at night.
>
> Dave

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.