RE: [APD] Re: CO2 off at night

I said:
> For instance, can I run an airstone connected to an air pump
> during the night to dissipate CO2?

Sorry. This is a bad statement and I knew it. But it also shows how
confused I am.  :-)

My main concern is making sure my fish have enough O2 at night
(which is why I raised the issue of using an aerator at night.)

But based on what Diego said, and an off-list response, I'm going
to leave the 20-30 ppm CO2 on at night. If anyone thinks this is
dangerous to the fish, please let me know.

BTW, I checked with M3 about how to attach a solenoid to the
outlets. I have a hexo-manifold but only use 2 outlets for my
2 planted tanks. Edward said I would need one solenoid per
outlet. Each solenoid is $49. So I would have to spend over
$100 to get CO2 shut off at night. Money is a major issue, so
I don't want to install solenoids unless absolutely necessary.

cheers,
	shireen

Shireen Gonzaga
Baltimore, MD