[APD] GWAPA Fall Workshop - DC Metro Area

GWAPA (Greater Washington Aquatic Plants Association) will be
having their fall workshop on Oct 5th. Learn how to create a lush
planted aquaria. Although we will be focusing on basics, everyone is
welcome. You'll find many knowledgeable folks there to entertain any
questions you may have. There will be a hands on demonstration - e
verything from substrate & lighting to filteration and fertlization.
In addition to the mini auction (lots of plants cheap),
we will also have a raffle. The prize you ask?
http://www.aquaticscape.com/offsite/20Long/Ghori_20_1.jpg
[includes equipment!]

More details on the GWAPA website http://www.gwapa.org