[APD] RE: Viruses and worms.

>>Some one that has the APD email address in their address book is
infected with one or more viruses and/or worms.  This IMHO is
inexcusable.  Running a computer without up to date anti-virus software is
akin to sky diving without a parachute or like removing the front door to
your house and piling your valuables right inside the door.<<

Tell me about it... I am getting over 600 SPAM emails a DAY now. About half
is from peoples infected computers that has me in their address book, and
the other half is porn and well...male enhancements if you know what I mean!

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com