Re: [APD] Re: lost

Uh, that's what I thought you meant.  That's were you lost
me.  I don't see how there's any significant advantage in a
normal setup other than saving CO2.

The risks seem like a bit of a reach, but it certainly
won't hurt anything to run only with the lights, so long as
you get the CO2 level up to snuff for a long enough period.
 The plants might not use CO2 at night but tanks usually
still slough it off, so you might need a wee boost to get
you over the top of the morning  ;-)

sh