[APD] Re: Surplus Mollies

>As long as you stick to ONE kind of mollie, and have
something else in the tank to keep the fry population down,
you >should be okay. (No guarantees, here, though.)

>Ed Dumas

Or... you can stick to just one sex. They're easy to ID. I
stick to a 'gentlemen only' club...mollies, guppies,
swordtails and platies. I think females are probably better
algal eaters, at least they don't spend so much time chasing
each other, fighting, trying to mate etc... But I've seen
female swordtails change into males. (not sure if the other
species do this too). That's why I stick to males (fish that
is) :)

regards
Stephan
Malta

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]