Re: [APD] Re: Rug(f) Gardening...

Thanks, Phil,  I didn't mean to come off like a jerk, if I
did.  RUGs work with plants -- there's lots of examples.

I just wondered about whether the nutrient thing.

It's beyond my 'expertise" and I use the term in quotes for
a reason ;-) .

Like Roger, or someone like him, said a few months ago,
it's a legitimate method among many for growing plants,
even though we don't hear much about it on APD.

Scott H.