[APD] ViaQua Chiller (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 17:54:01 -0700
From: Ed Dumas <eldumas at telus_net>
To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com>
Subject: ViaQua Chiller

Scott,

Thanks for the info on chillers. The ViaQua sounds interesting. If I
remember right, you live in Canada, too. Toronto, wasn't it? Are there
any reliable sources for this in Canada, or do we have to shop across
the border still? Also, do you have any idea about how much we are
talking here? My tank is an 80 Imperial Gallons unit.

Thanks for the info.

Ed Dumas
In cloudy Maple Ridge, B.C., where we are impatiently waiting for the
first rain in over one month, and cooling that comes with it!