Re: [APD] Viruses and worms....

I wouldn't say "inexcusable" but I would say "totally
unnecessary," "dangerous," and "inappropriate for
participation."

There is freeware around to protect your machine and the
commerical stuff, like Norton Internet Security/Antivirus,
which stays very up-to-date and for which updated virus
protection can be download weekly, daily, even hourly, are
not very expensive.

Scott H.