[APD] eco-complete???

  This will be my first planted tank!!!   Only 10 gal, but I hope to
learn...
   I was looking at this product and liked the fact that it did not have
to be rinsed.
  Has anyone used it?  How does it compare to other substates. I didn't
find to much info in the archives...  It is packed in Liquid Amazon
buffered "Black Water"  Any comments on this??
   I want some thing easy to use.. I know i will be moving plants
alot... and I do not want to have a hard time getting the plants to stay
in place...   would the onyx sand be a better choice or is it to
dusty???

joanne damon
joanne000 at webtv_net