[APD] RE: Re: Volume of the List

>>When I first started posting I used to argue with Tom a little, but as I
learned more I stopped doing that.  However, his comments on the governance
of the
great state of California and other political issues sometimes need
amplification and I will continue to do that, as appropriate.

It is nice to see CA replace FL at the top of the list, though.<<

Ah yes, the great state of CA... where for the first time in history an
inept governor is recalled from office by a landslide to be possibly
replaced by the Terminator or Gary Coleman, a washed up TV child actor! A
state that has some of the poorest communities in the country and the most
outlandishly rich. :)

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com