[APD] CO2 indicator calculation

I was thinking about putting together a DIY in-tank CO2 indicator as
described by Kevin Colin.
http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.9602/msg00091.html

However, I just want to check my calculations in regard to preparation
of a standard solution of sodium bicarbonate.

According to Kevin, 119mg/L NaHCO3 gives pH 7 at 15ppm CO2, which
corresponds to a KH of 5. But from my calculations (see below) a KH of
5 is equal to 73.6mg/L NaHCO3 and 119mg/L is equal to KH 8. Have I got
it wrong? Help would be appreciated.

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia

Calculation: NaHCO3 = 73% CO3 and CaCO3 = 60% CO3
KH 5 = 89.5mg/L CaCO3 equivalent (multiply by 0.6)
     = 53.7mg/L CO3 (divide by 0.73)
     = 73.6mg/L NaHCO3