[APD] Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #275

> Another thought along these lines would be to buy a duplicate set of
> plastic
> plants, if you want to stick with artificials,

I've looked at lots of options and can do this without even buying a
duplicate set!  Part of the rearranging of the furniture plan in this tank was to
remove one of the two huge plastics.  They're different types, but both about the
same size.  I can simply remove one of them, clean it up, and then go with
your program, Matthew!  Thank you!!!

Growing old is inevitable; growing UP is optional.