[APD] List management change

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've changed which software is
managing this list.  We are now using Mailman instead of Majordomo.

You can still post messages to the list by emailing them to
aquatic-plants at actwin_com as you always have.  However, the way you
unsubscribe is different, and you can now receive individual messages
instead of digests if you wish.

You can now unsubscribe through a web page, at
This page will ask for your password.  You have each been assigned a
password, and will receive this by email tomorrow, and a reminder of
this once a month.  You can also ask to have your current password sent
to you by email at the web page mentioned above.

If you want to switch to receiving individual messages, visit that web
page, sign in with your password, and change your subscription options.

Cynthia is learning this new system right now too, and there may be a
few hiccups in the next day or two, so please bear with us.  If you have
questions or need help, you can contact the list Mom or write
postmaster at actwin_com.

Hopefully this will be an improvement for everyone.

	-Mark Rosenstein
	 Postmaster, ActWin.Com
	 Editor, FINS
	 [Redacted]