looking for Crypt. parva

    I've been trying to get my hands on some Cryptocoryne parva for a couple
of years now, with no luck. Does anybody on the list have any they'd be
willing to pop into a padded envelope and mail to Canada? I'd be happy to
buy or trade, whatever your prefernce. Obviously a Canadian source would
work easiest, but I'm game to try shipping from anywhere. I figure we have a
few weeks yet before the weather turns nasty <g>.
    Please contact me off list if you can help.

Thanks a bunch,

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario