Ceratopteris pteridoides Available Again...

Folks,
     I have more Ceratopteris pteridoides (commonly known as Water Sprite
around here) available.  I can not recall if I sent some to everyone who
asked last time, it is heck getting old...  So, if you want a fast growing
aquatic weed, especially good for starting a new tank according to an
email only a few posts ago, please make a donation to the defense fund and
send me your name and address.  Also, if you asked me for some before and
you neevr received any, gently remind me and I'll move 'ya to the top of
the list!

--
Christopher Damour