Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #264

> From: GramFran413 at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Your application
>
> WHOA!  Isn't this one of the subject lines associated with that horrible
new
> computer virus that's floating around???

Well, that proves that it DIDN'T come from me, but from someone who has my
old e-mail address in their address book.  We haven't had that e-mail
address for close to a year now, I think.

I see another one posted with my old address today, something about a
"wcicked screensaver"  I'm SO glad that Majordomo strips out anything but
text!!!

PLEASE folks, run virus scan software on your computers regularly. (and keep
it up to date) Not only will you be doing yourself a favor, but saving a lot
of grief for the rest of us as well.  Oh.  And never, NEVER open attachments
unless you are expecting them.

Karen