Brackish Plants

I have a 20gal brackish tank with a figure eight puffer and two bumblebee gobies.  I've been pulling plants out of my 68gal freshwater planted tank to try in the brackish water, but so far only the anubias and java fern haven't melted away.  Does anyone have any suggestions for plants that should do okay in a brackish tank?  Would anyone like to sell me some already brackish-adjusted cuttings?
Thanks,
Jennifer in Austin, TX

multipart/alternative
  text/html