"Free" CO2 business

Because I am going back to school (boy, are they in trouble now), I
would like to find someone to take over the CO2 system business.  No
charge for the business itself, you just have to promise to take great
care of past and future customers.  You do have to pay for inventory at
cost+10% and shipping, and I will tell you all the secrets of the trade
(that I can remember).  If you are interested, contact me off list.  You
don't make as much as flipping burgers at McDonalds, but the folks are a
lot nicer.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco NE5EE gomberg1 at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/apbook for Kasselmann's Aquarium Plants SPECIAL