Re: Setting up a planted discus tank

> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:53:42 -0700
> From: "Shane Kaiser" <shanek at sbcglobal_net>
>
> I am in the process of trying to get a planted discus tank going. I haven't
> bought any equipment yet as I am researching on what to buy. Things I am
> thinking about are:

Check out the "Planted Discus Tank" article on my web site (first published in
PAM). I think it addresses most of your questions. Also, the "Substrate
Heating" article may help you decide whether or not you may want to try it
(regardless of what Old Tom Barr sez :-). And, hey, you might as well browse
the CO2 technical brief as well.

http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/

George Booth