Atlanta Fish Stores

Dear Penny,

I would check out the Fish Store and More on Peachtree
in Buckhead. They always have healthy-looking and
interesting fish, and their plant section, if a bit
smaller than Pet-Store-In-A-Box's, always has
something out of the ordinary. And being centrally
located in a city as sprawling as ours is also a plus!
;) I've heard good things from other hobbyists about
Aquarium Showcase up in Alpharetta, but haven't been
so can't corroborate. I think they're more
marine-centered anyway.

Erin in da ATL