Pipe Threads / CO2

Hi,

 While searching for information on CO2 use I read current articles-post and
some that where a few years old. One topic that people seemed to go back and
forth on was on how to seal pipe threads.

 I was wanting to find out if this has changed any with time, are people more
in agreement now than in the past?

 Anyway I will be putting my pressurized system together this week and I'm
not sure if I should use compound, teflon tape, yellow teflon tape or whatever.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

multipart/alternative
  text/html