Re: Tropica's Pellia endiviaefolia

Hi Claus,

Thanks for the explanation. I'm sure that everyone here
appreciate's Tropica's endevours to make our hobby more
fulfilling. And exact.

I could'nt wait another couple of weeks. Just found out the
new name - sorry. Too curious, you know : )

Nothing much about it on the web, except that it appears to
have been 'rediscovered' in India during the 80's.

I'm sure that the The Aquatic Gardener article will fill us
in on all the interesting details though, as usual.

Best regards

Stephan

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]