re: PMDD in the UK

Hi Phil,

CTE05,  TEM50 & SEQ05 are product codes for Garden Direct trace mixes (http://www.gardendirect.co.uk - site under construction). If you drop them an email they will send you a catalogue, but it's a bit thin on detail, so I emailed them for the product breakdowns.

CTE05 is "Chelated Trace Element Mix",  TEM50 is "Trace Element Mix" and SEQ05 is "Sequestered Trace Elements"

Cheers,

Ian.

Phil Wrote:

Hi Ian and every one else!
I've used "Bio MultiTonic" in the past which contains the following (%)...
B     0.26
Cu     0.031
Mg     5.43
Mn     2.86
Fe     2.06
Mo     0.003
S     8.87
Zn     0.31
It didn't seem to do any harm but I can't get any more. I now use "Murphy Sequestrene Plant Tonic" which has Fe 3.2% Mg 6% & Mn 3.2% only but seems to do the trick. The Sulphate of Potash sounds fine and is probably similar to what I use. The problem I have with it is getting it to dissolve so I mix in an equal measure of KCl. What are CTE05,  TEM50 & SEQ05 and where do you get them? In fact does anybody have a UK source for traces?

Phil (in the UK)

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.