Re: Low Noise Fans

What dB level, in your opinion, qualifies as a "low noise fan?" Also, I am soon going to be trying my hand at a marine setup with soft corals (and eventually stony corals). I am building a hood to house anywhere from 440 to 660 watts (depending on how much I can fit in it) of VHO lighting. Eventually, I will add some MH bulbs, probably 2 x 250 watts. What size, number, and flow rate of fans would you recommend for this endeavor? It is for a 4 foot long x 18 inch wide tank.

Thanks, all!

Kirk