re: Tropica's Pellia endiviaefolia

Stephan Mifsud wrote:

>> I would like to ask Mr. Claus Christensen or anyone else from Tropica
about the name endiviaefolia. All my bryology books and many bryology
websites list or describe Pellia endiviifolia. Why use the synonym
endiviaefolia? A recent taxonomical revision? <<

I don't know the answer to that for sure... It may be a mistake.  However,
there are changes coming anyway.  Look for news in the next issue of TAG,
which should be in the mail within the next 2 weeks. ;-)

Karen