Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #233

Maybe you didn't rub hard enough :-)

AFAIK, please correct me, but I believe that Criniums are self-sterile. Even old pollen from the same plant would not do anything.

This brings up another question for all:
Since Criniums form daughter plants on the bulb of the mother plant both are genetically identical. Does this mean that pollen from the one will also not fertilize the other?

Michael