Ludwigia species

I was hoping that someone could help me identify these Ludwigia species.  The
first one I think might be L. mullertii, but there seems to be some confusion
about whether this a hybrid or not.  The second I have tentatively matched
with L. repens x arcuata, as it seems very similar to the picture in Kasselman's
book.  The blades and stems turn a bright red/violet color once they are free
of the shadow of the Myriophyllum I grow next to it.  The third I think might
be glandulosa, but I haven't seen many good pictures of it, and the one I
took isn't exactly top-notch.

Pic 1:  (mullertii?)
http://photos.groups.aol.com/_img/gmdpics/zFaitb/im000894e.jpg

Pic 2:  (repens x arcuata?)