Re: Nutrients -- or - Knowing one's nutrient limits

Clint Brearley said, in part:

> If cost is an issue (which it is for me), why not try
> DIY-yeast CO2
> method? . . . Once
> you've used CO2 and seen the results first-hand you'll
> wonder how you
> did without it in the past.

But once you do a low maintenance, slow grow tank, without
added CO2, moderate light, moderate ferts or no added ferts
besides fish food, then you might wonder how you ever did
without that method -- it's so little work ;-)

Added CO2 is just one element that a gardener can use for a
successful planted aquarium -- depending on the gardener's
goals.

Scott H.