"Free" 120g planted tank

Keep in mind that "free" is in quotes. <g>

We are traveling more these days and three large planted tanks are getting
to be too much upkeep. We have have decided to decommision our 120g tank
shortly. It was being used as a quarantine tank and our fish load is back to
"normal" in the other two 100g tanks.

If anyone in Nothern Colorado is interested in a relatively low cost High
Tech tank, please e-mail me. A bonus is "Live Sand". The tank has been set
up since 1996 with a nutritious substrate thanks to heating coils. You don't
need to worry about "breaking in" a new tank with this baby!

Added bonus - the tank itself is free. The glass has some scratched areas
due to an unfortunate experiment with "low cost scrubbing pads" early on. A
smart buyer would invest in a new tank.

Equipment includes:

- 120g "AllGlass" tank (24"x24"x48")
- Custom clear acrylic fence (6" high) around the top to keep potential
jumpers from leaving the tank
- Commercial wood stand (stained a dark walnut) with 110v wiring installed
and interior lights
- Hamilton hood with two 175W 5500K MH and two 40W FL bulbs (single remote
ballast for both sets)
- 250W Dupla substrate heating cables with a 300w Duplamat transformer.
- Ultralife temperature controller for the substrate cables
- Sandpoint pH/CO2 controller
- 10# CO2 tank with single stage, dual guage regulator, solenoid and NO1
fine control valve (never had a CO2 end-of-tank dump)
- Dupla Reactor-S CO2 reactor
- Amiracle "250" trickle filter with bioballs
- Quiet One pump with 3-way, ball-valve controlled PVC plumbing (two tank
returns, one CO2 reactor line)
- 250 pounds of "live" TexBlast gravel
- Chock full of plants (willow hygro, huge anubias, val, samolus,
lysimacchia, rotala, crypts, mircranthemum)
- Three enormous hybrid rainbowfish

I would prefer to unload the whole shootin' match. If no one is interested,
I'll probably sell pieces-parts later on.  I haven't yet decided on a price
but the whole thing will be less than the sum of the parts.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
  The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
      http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com (mirror)
      http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/