Plants which are too big for typical aquariums

After my experience with the Ulvaceus plant, I'd like to know which plants, in your opinions, grow too large for "typical" aquariums. Typical to me is 75 gallons or less, 48" long, about 22 inches high, 18 inches deep (my 75 gallon dimensions). Typical to you may be something different, so, if you think something gets too large for a 100 gallon+ aquarium, PLEASE include it in your list!

Thanks!

Kirk