Re: Tweezers

Call you local hospital's surgery department and ask if they have any old instruments that they would be willing to give to you.  I got a uterine clamp, which is a 12" hemostat with a curved end, that had been red-tagged because a tiny speck of rust had developed where the doctor etched his ititials in the instrument.  You may also be able to get long forceps and scissors.  I don't know if hospitals will give this stuff to just anybody (I work at this hospital so the department head already knew me) but it's worth a try.  You can't get a better deal than free!

Jennifer wrote:

>>Can anyone recommend an inexpensive source for the extra-long tweezers used for planting and pruning?<<

Tired of spam? Get
advanced junk mail protection
 with MSN 8.

text/html (html body -- converted)