Re: Kaspar Horst's plant book question

IMHO The Creative Nature aquarium is a pathetic infomercial, and an insult
to the reader's intelligence.  I could not in any honesty suggest it to
anyone other than a collector.

The ex cathedra "rules" laid down by the authors or translators (I don't
know if the original German was as bad) in effect say baldly that it was not
possible to successfully keep plants and fish prior to the Dupla products.
I beg your pardon?  Who is kidding whom?  Their "science" is pseudo- or
para-science and should be taken with a large grain of salt.

All JMHO, YMMV.

Robert