DIY Tank building info-slightly off topic

While browsing some sites I ran into an aquarium site that has lots of
information about building tanks.  There's a glass thickness calculator,
plans for stands and covers. It's actually a saltwater site but has lots of
information that also applies to our freshwater habit. Check it out here:
http://saltaquarium.about.com/library/weekly/aa052903DIYcusttank.htm
There's a page on filtration that goes into Mangrove filters if anyone's
interested.  http://saltaquarium.about.com/cs/filtration/

I have no connection to anyone on these pages, but it's looks like a useful
site for us plant people as I know there have been questions in the past on
these subjects. I'm always on the lookout for sites to add to my links page
below.
Bob Buettner
Still lurking in the background from NW CT
http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishlinks.html