Co2 in Sump Questions

Dave said in reply to Bob's questions on sump Co2:
"I am going to try injecting into the intake of the return pump in this new
setup. I found a great little gadget for this from Automated Aquariums,
URL www.automatedaquariums.com. It is their CO2 atomizer, the URL for it is
www.automatedaquariums.com/aas_co2.htm."

This seems like a really good idea.  I like having it built into a pvc
fitting.  You could easily add the fitting to the bottom of a large 3 inch
diameter pvc reactor.  If the outlet pipe was long enough, it could act as
the reactor.

Bob,

See my reactor/diffuser experiments at:

http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/Steve's%20Page/Aquarium/hardware/DIY%20CO2/DIY
co2.html

or just go to

http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/

and drill down through the menus.  I think adding a diffuser to the inlet of
a reactor is having the best of both worlds.  Otherwise, the efficiency of
many diffusers is not as good as the simple and small Eheim diffuser in the
tank.

Regards,

Steve Pituch