Re: Slate on back glass

> From: starvinfatdad at juno_com
> Subject: Re: Slate on back glass
>
> I started by first planted tank a few months ago and siliconed slate to the back of it.  The weight issue got a little scary even though there were no apparent problems.  I couldn't get the slate any thinner than about 1/8".  The shrimp get behind the slate and have a big time.  Here's a link to some photos:
>
> http://www.plantedtank.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1837

James, That's exactly what I was looking for. The tank will look awesome once the algae starts growing on the pieces, giving it a more natural look. You've inspired me to do a weekend project now!  My tanganyikan tanks will be the talk of the town...

Jamie <"\\\><

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.