RE: Service Interruption

Charles,

Messages sent this weekend should either end up in the digest tonight or
have been returned to you as undeliverable.  No messages should have
been lost.  Of course, if you have spam blocking that naively tosses any
mail error messages, then you might not have seen the return to sender
on the messages that came in when we were unable to re-send them.

	-Mark