Central Texas Aquarium Club back to life!

Sorry for this off topic plug, but I just wanted to
announce that the Capital Aquarium Society is being
reinstated. The first meeting will be on July 15th in
Austin, Texas and an Auction is being planned for the
Fall. For more information please grab a flier at
Aquatek, Amazonia, The Pet Corral, Austin Aquariums,
or Aquadome in Austin or send me an email. There will
be a good concentration of plant-heads joining this
club. Hope to see y'all there. *plug off*, adios,

david