Re: Microsorum Pteropus, Java Fern

Phil wrote:

> I have just obtained a single Microsorum Pteropus, Java fern, which is quite
> small still. It is been in my south American community tank (pH 7.0, GH 3.0)
> for about a month and has not shown any signs of growth as of yet but this
> doesn't sound that bad as I understand from previous posts that it is not
> the fastest growing plant out there. My question is can I cut it into two
> plants yet or shall I wait under it has shown some signs of growth? As it
> grows can I keep on splitting it up or is there a limit?

Phil, it'll take it a while to get going, be patient. And yes, you can cut on it at any time. And yes, you can keep splitting it up.

Jamie <"\\\><

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.