Re: Hairy Potter

Clint Brearley suggested the problem might be low nitrate levels. Possible, but unlikely. I've been to busy to measure them lately, but I add 1/2t at water change and every 2-3 days, and usually spike it with 1t the night before a water change. It's a 72 gallon tank, so using Chuck's dosing claculator those levels should be pretty good.

-rs
Home now, after a 10 day trip to the east coast, visiting Albany NY, Boston Ma, Hartford CT, Deep River CT, and Philadelphia PA. Exhausting, but fun. Love that New England Aquarium in Boston.