Re: Aquarium in New York

Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:13:57 -0400
From: "Milos Rankovic" <milosr at sympatico_ca>
Subject: Aquarium in New York

Hay Milos

> I am planning a trip to New York and would like to visit some of
> aquarium shops. Any suggestions, directions?

New World Aquarium at 204 East 38th Street (which is near 3rd Avenue)
It is one of the few stores in Manhattan that caters to tropical fish hobbyists!
There selecton of plants are better than other places!
Give Olivere Arthur (Plant man) my best regareds!

If you are looking for aquatic plants - you will find them better in Canada! :)

Claus

Claus Christensen - Managing director
Tropica Aquarium Plants: (mailto:tropica at tropica_dk)
Tropica WWW: http://www.tropica.dk
Address: Grenaavej 517, DK-8250 Egaa, Denmark
Phone: +45 86 22 05 66
Fax: +45 86 22 84 66