RE: mosquito larve-now's the time to try it!

First this is a trial to see if I have figured out how to post replies, so if is is in the wrong place opps guess I got it wrong.

Any how I did this last year with 2 55 gallon barrels and at one time the water was black with larvae, the bloom only lasted about 2 weeks but boy did the fish love them. From larvae mosquitos morph into something which looks like a large printed comma and the fish take these before the proper larvae. West niles inst a problem here and I have just refreshed the vegitation in these barrels and see signs of another banquet growing.

Express yourself with cool emoticons - download MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger