Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #202

Tom wrote:

Oedogonium. Check your KH and pH for CO2 levels. Sometimes tap water KH
levels drop and folks keep their pH the same. I try for a one degree range
either side of for a pH setting and Check the KH if things don't seem right
even if I'm  doing the water changes/nutrient thing etc.

Thanks Tom, I am actually far from home right now (Philadelphia!) but will check KH/pH levels for CO2 when I get home. I know the CO2 levels have fluctuated in all 3 tanks for different reasons lately, but I hadn't noticed a change in the rate of spread of the algae - I'll look.

-rs