RE: mosquito larve-now's the time to try it!

Adam said:
"I left a bucket out in the yard under the pear tree and it has filled up
with mosquito larvae. An odd and pleasant surprise.  This really is here to
serve as a reminder to people to try this. My fish eagerly gobble the
larva."

Down here the West Nile virus is in a couple of places around town.  My wife
gets bent out of shape when I age water, so I promise her to leave it out
only one day.  I guess it depends where you live.

Steve  in Corpus Christi, TX